Sunday, October 03, 2004

lantern day at kent ridge park

everybody On the 28th of September, a troop of very noisy girls visited Kent Ridge Park and terrorised the innocent flora and fauna, both native (i.e. bats) and non-native (i.e. dating couples and other merry-makers". It was great fun with noisy sparklers that shocked us to no end... I really enjoyed myself, I hope the rest did too... Dee definitely liked the place.... hehheheheheh.... she went back again the very next day... to what ah??? *wink wink* ask her if you really want to know.... Anyway.... Read more about about flashback to childhood days on antz's blog.

I decided to add in a few more pics that i thought summarised the essence of the night.... :)

This was taking at the start...
at the start

And this my personal favourite.... heheheheh.....
zee and her red lantern
I have to add though... (otherwise z will kill me) that it wasn't really her own lantern that she was holding... she was just helping someone carry the burden of the lantern and i "evilly" took this shot of her... *please don't kill me.....*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home